2013-03-03 18:12:10 - CHIPS has a new bouncy castle
2013-01-21 10:26:01 - Upcoming Fundraising Event: Brocket Hall Golf Day - 15/3/13
2013-01-12 14:29:08 - Upcoming Fundraisng Event: CHIPS Sponsored Walk 2013 - 28/4/13
2011-09-28 12:47:57 - Charlotte's Tandems
2010-05-18 10:33:34 - Extended Opportunities for Additional Needs Families
2010-02-24 11:51:37 - CSF Parent Championship Strategy
Please note that although CHIPS take great care in selecting external websites to link to, we cannot take any responsibility for their content or accuracy and their inclusion does not imply specific endorsement by us.
A weblist of the organisations and groups that are associated with CHIPS or providing for children with additional needs.
- ChatSS - CHIPS' sister group - www.chatss.org.uk
- CHIPS Charity Commission Overview - http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk...
- Carers in Herts - www.carersinherts.org.uk
- Connexions - www.connexions-hertfordshire.co.uk
- Contact a Family - http://www.cafamily.org.uk/
- Down Syndrome Association - www.downs-syndrome.org.uk
- Dyslexia Action - www.dyslexiaaction.org.uk
- Herts Additional Needs Database - www.hertsdirect.org/caresupport/.../register
- Herts HAND News - http://handnews.hertscc.gov.uk/Default.aspx
- Herts Parent Carers - http://www.hertsparentcarers.org.uk/
- IPSEA (Independent Panel for Special Education Advice) - www.ipsea.org.uk
- KIDS East HUB - http://www.hertsdirect....
- Makaton Association - www.makaton.org
- National Autistic Society- www.nas.org.uk
- SCOPE - http://www.scope.org.uk/